LOS ANGELES: The Value of Social Media Monitoring
Dave Oldham, CEO, NUVI
Stuart Dean, EVP of Sales and Business Development, NUVI
Join us for cocktails, appetizers and the opportunity to learn about Business Wire's new partnership with social media analytics and engagement platform, NUVI!
Dave Oldham and Stuart Dean from NUVI will share some of their experiences and insights to help you improve your organization's ability to understand, master, and leverage social media conversations for your organization.
But what if your organization doesn't "Tweet"? Doesn't have a Facebook page? Doesn't "DO" social media? Not to worry! Regardless of the current level of social media publishing and promotion your company currently does, other people are talking even if you are not. Your customers, partners, competitors, analysts, consultants, critics, and investors ARE talking - about your industry and the ideas that impact the markets and environments you operate in.
Come and learn about:
Social Media Strategy and ROI:
Moving your organization through the three stages of effective social media engagement:
Learn about and discuss things like:
- Creating a social media culture and why it’s important even if your company doesn't Tweet.
- Why listening and awareness is important, even if you don't publish content.
- How social media conversations have an impact on every aspect of your business, from HR to product development, to sales and marketing, to business development and partnerships, to communications and PR.
Get answers to questions like:
- Why does social media matter for B2B companies who don't have (and may not need) social media profiles?
- If nobody is talking about us in social media, why should we spend any time with it?
- How can I measure the impact or effectiveness of our social media efforts?
- Where do we start, and how do we integrate social media throughout our company?
Our guests from NUVI have extensive experience in social media, technology, marketing, and public relations and communications. We invite you to come and join us for a valuable morning of social media insights!