How journalists and business professionals can utilize new multimedia trends as a means of interaction.
- Mario Dieringer, Lecturer for online journalism, media and marketing and worked as a TV journalist.
- Jan Eggers, Editor, Hessischer Rundfunk, a leading public broadcaster for the German state.
- Florian Schoenherr, Director, Ofzoe Visual Projects, who has been nominated twice for the regional Film award, won the prestigious title with his short film BONANZA and is currently working on the cinema film Goldfinger.
- Klaus Schwope, Owner & creative director at nutcracker concepts, which has received several international awards.
- Christine Riedmann-Streitz, Founder & Managing Director at MarkenFactory, which specializes in branding and innovation as the central driver of sustainably profitable growth in the age of digitization.
Watch! Read! Share! New multimedia trends as a means of interaction
The development and existence of visual technologies and related formats on the internet (among others, augmented reality, vlogs, interactive graphics, videos, 360° pictures and virtual reality) indicate that multimedia is becoming integral to our online activities. What does this mean for PR and marketing specialists, journalists and media professionals? It shows that multimedia needs to be utilized more effectively in order to reach, persuade and interact with their target groups. Our Business Wire Media Event brings together a panel of experts in journalism, media and marketing to share valuable know-how and interesting ideas on how multimedia and related trends could be used to generate more attention and interaction on the web.
Schedule of Event:
BW events are FREE for professional communicators.
Please note that the number of available seats is limited.