SEATTLE: Media Roundtable and Luncheon
- Becky Bisbee, Business Editor, The Seattle Times
- Ethan Chung, Deputy Editor, 425 and South Sound magazines and VP, Society of Professional Journalists
- John Cook, Co-founder, GeekWire
- Greg Lamm, Banking and Finance Reporter, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Holly Smith Peterson, Reporter, Business Examiner and Co-host, South Sound Business Report
- Amy Rolph, News Gatherer, Seattle PI
- Linda Thomas, Senior Features Reporter and Digital Journalist, KIRO Radio and MyNorthwest.com
- Cynthia Wise, Senior Assignments Editor, KING 5
- Roger Nyhus, President & CEO, Nyhus Communications
Join us for Business Wire’s Media Roundtable and meet with some of Washington's most prominent media outlets to discover how the changing nature of today’s newsrooms are impacting local journalists. You will participate in small group discussions with editors, reporters and writers from a variety of news outlets including The Seattle Times, 425 and South Sound magazines, GeekWire, Puget Sound Business Journal, Business Examiner, Seattle PI, KIRO Radio and KING 5.
This event will be a great opportunity to develop new relationships and build upon existing ones with some of Seattle's most influential media. Please bring your business cards and questions.
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm:Registration and lunch
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Media introductions and roundtable discussions