(NEW YORK) THE CHANGING MEDIA LANDSCAPE: How Journalists Are Changing in the Evolving Media World
Join Business Wire New York for this FREE Event
Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:30 am EDT (7:30 am CDT, 6:30 am MDT, 5:30 am PDT)
Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:30 am EDT (9:30 am CDT, 8:30 am MDT, 7:30 am PDT)
Duration: 2 Hours
RSVP to email@example.com by Tuesday, June 14th as space is limited. (Please bring ID at check-in)
See map: Google Maps
40 E. 52nd St. 14th Floor (between Madison & Park Avenue)
New York, NY, 10022
In this breakfast session, Serena Ehrlich will discuss how you can take advantage of the visibility provided by search and social to increase the impact of your news program. This session will cover:
- The modern news consumer, the role of search and social in PR.
- The role of imagery in driving actions.
- Tactical tips for writing a more useful news release.
- Utilizing news release data to support business goals.
- And finally, the changes occurring in the media landscape including intriguing new behaviors from journalists that will impact how you work with them.