Travis Van, Founder, ITDatabase
Tara Dunion, Sr. Director, Communications, Consumer Electronics Association
Leon Harbar, Vice President, Global Trade Shows & Events, Business Wire
Trade shows present incomparable opportunities for brand and product exposure, but the competition for attention is commensurately brutal. So what are today's best practices for engaging the hundreds of thousands of trade show attendees, journalists and bloggers who converge on convention centers like Las Vegas, New York and Orlando?
In addition, there are literally millions of like-minded business executives following along with the proceedings—remotely—via blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and all the social media channels you normally use.
Bottom line: Trade show PR is more important than ever—and getting it right has never been more important to your company…or your career.
To give you the tools and inspiration you need to create a major stir at your next trade show, PR University presents a targeted professional development training program on 21st century trade show PR.
Can you afford to unpack your bag at your next trade show—and find that you're using outmoded techniques that just don't work in today's always-on, media-saturated world? Don't wait to find out—sign up for this inside look at how the best and the brightest play the trade show PR game.
What You'll Learn:
• Stand out from the crowd: How to get your messages heard loud and clear amid the trade show clatter
• Girding for battle: How to prepare in the weeks prior to the show to guarantee maximum ink, buzz—and visibility
• Media list magic: How to work the captive media coming to the trade show—and separate the thought leaders from the wannabes
• How to build buzz online among non-attendees—before, during and even after the big event
• The ins and outs of special events: Which special event tactics are guaranteed to draw attendees and buzz—and which ones aren't worth your time and effort
• Case studies and war stories: Learn from the greatest hits—and biggest mistakes—of our experienced trainers, saving you time, money and headaches
• Booth survival tactics: How to make the absolute most of the time you spend working the floor—and what crucial mistakes to avoid
• Inside secrets, tips and tactics of 21st century trade show warriors—which "schwag" works wonders for increasing foot traffic, how to handle grumpy or troublesome attendees and lots more from a panel of battle-hardened veterans
This is a Bulldog Reporter event. Cost: $299 per registrant (registration includes one (1) log-in code)