As Vice President for Berkshire-Hathaway’s Business Wire, Ibrey is responsible for all web communications services including corporate websites, the NewsHQ online newsroom, and the InvestorHQ IR site content management platforms.
Ibrey holds a B.A. in Mass Communications, a CIW Webmaster Certification, and is a long-time member of the Public Relations Society of America. She is a published writer, active industry speaker, and considered a foremost expert in online newsrooms and investor relations sites with social media integration. She has been nominated for the Association of Women in Communications Woman of the Year (Technology), and published or interviewed in trade publications such as PR Tactics, PR WEEK, Daily ‘Dog, IRAlert, CommProBiz, IR Magazine, the South Florida Business Journal, and the book PR 2.0: New Media, New Tools, New Audiences.
With 30 years of experience, Ibrey has been involved in launching online newsrooms and IR sites for companies including 3M, Aetna, Bank of America, Box, DISH, Food Lion, Gannet, Krispy Kreme, Logitech, Merck, Office Depot, PRSA, Procter & Gamble, Ryder System, ServiceMaster, Staples, Tempur Sealy, Williams-Sonoma Inc. and many more.
Read more from Ibrey:
- White Paper: 2015 Business Wire Media Survey
- Guidance Report: Considerations for Building a Better Online Newsroom
- Guidance Report: Considerations for Building a Better Online Investor Center
- Article: IR Sites and Social Media: Integrated and Automated Equal Effective and Efficient
- Article: When Posting Financial News to an IR Site, Risks are Not Acceptable
- Article: Hosting Corporate Financial Data: Corporate Newsroom or IR Site
Contact Ibrey in the Business Wire Florida office at 954.474.8833 or email email@example.com.