Business Wire Launches Powerful New Integrated Marketing and Public Relations Platform for Press Release and Marketing Content
New Smart Marketing Pages Impact Web Presence with Multimedia, Engagement and SEO
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Business Wire, on Tuesday, announced Smart Marketing Page (SMP), a new communications platform that leverages the best content from marketing and public relations to create an SEO-enhanced, interactive multimedia news and information experience for consumers, reporters and target audiences.
With the explosion of sources used to find information and influence decisions, progressive companies and organizations are looking for ways to present unified marketing and public relations efforts to boost audience engagement.
The Smart Marketing Page enables communicators to build a visually rich, custom landing page that mirrors the company, organization or product brand. The SMP allows for a wide range of embedded content, including press releases, videos, photos, polls, purchasing links and more, along with social media sharing features for each content asset. The press release and multimedia content are issued to news media and posted to online sites via the powerful Business Wire news network. Measurement analytics are provided via interactive Business Wire report dashboards.
- View Smart Marketing Pages Samples
- View a Smart Marketing Page version of this announcement
- Watch a video about creating a Smart Marketing Page
“The enhanced Smart Marketing Page is a great way for companies to magnify the impact of a product or service announcement,” said Laura Sturaitis, Executive Vice President of Media Services and Product Strategy at Business Wire. “By turning a traditional multimedia Smart News Release into a customized, interactive web page, companies can truly show off their news, photos, videos and provide an interactive experience to a larger online audience.
“We’ve made social media engagement easy – the ability to share, blog, post and comment on each content element helps audiences connect with the brand and share it with their own personal networks, giving news even further reach,” said Sturaitis.
The Smart Marketing Page helps communications professionals present a unified message using content that enhances brand SEO, audience engagement and customer conversion. “The opportunities to leverage the best marketing and public relations assets are realized with Business Wire’s Smart Marketing Page. The ability to marry the SEO, messaging and branding efforts of public relations and marketing is tremendously important,” said Tom Becktold, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Business Wire. “Building the Smart Marketing Page and tracking the results are easy, enabling for quick message modification based on audience behavior.”
Business Wire’s enhanced Smart Marketing Pages include the following features:
- Customizable header image and background graphic
- Rotating multimedia content, such as photos and graphics
- Video and audio clips
- Interactive components that promote engagement and optimization, including polls, calls to action and related links
- Social media sharing and following tools for each piece of content
- Social media network activity feeds
- A Smart News Release (multimedia press release) sent to the Business Wire National circuit, including up to six fully-downloadable photos, videos or other multimedia assets
- Posting to EON: Enhanced Online News SEO platform
- Comprehensive reporting for all distribution, including the Smart Marketing Page, Business Wire and EON
- Analytics accessible on a secure site for the life of the page
- One year archive of the page with extended archiving available
- Ability to preview the Smart Marketing Page on a secure site before it goes live
Build Your Smart Marketing Page
To order a Smart Marketing Page, contact your local Business Wire account executive. Allow 24 hours turnaround time for standard page designs (business hours, Monday-Friday PST).
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Public relations and investor relations professionals rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted market reach. A recognized disclosure service in the United States, Canada and a dozen European countries, Business Wire performs XBRL tagging, document formatting and regulatory filing into EDGAR, SEDAR and other systems. Business Wire provides online newsroom hosting, photo and multimedia distribution, social media tagging, search engine optimization, mobile distribution and detailed measurement on every press release. Its patented NX delivery platform provides simultaneous full-text posting of Business Wire content to news systems and websites in virtually any country or language. With 31 bureaus worldwide, Business Wire offers local service and global reach.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50267396&lang=en